Time for a Break

I am taking a little break from the blog. 


Hello Friends,

Today is just a quick little note to let you all know, I am taking a break from the blog. 

I have been sharing my embroidery and little bits of what I get up to when I don't stitch here for quite a while now - and it has been fabulous. I truly enjoy sharing my stitching journey and pass on things I have learned or discovered with you all and appreciate your support and friendship. 

So why am I taking a break? 

There are some technical stuff that I won't bore you with. 
More importantly, I am having less and less time to embroider, be creative and do other things. I have a list 'as long as my arm' in my head of designs bursting to be created, but my needles are for the most part sitting idle.  
Putting a blog post together takes time. I am hoping that I can free up a bit of precious time and get back to what it is really all about for me: Creating & Stitching. 


But this is not a goodbye 


The blog and all the posts will still be here and I will still be here - just more quietly. The links to all the How-To & Tutorials I have posted over the years will still be here. 
I am sure there will be more I want to share with you in the future and I will post them here as well - after all, they have a perfectly good home here, so I have set up a New Page with all the links so they are easier to find. 

So what happens now? 


I will still be sharing 'snippets' of what I doing on Instagram and Facebook and I hope to see you there. 
I will also be using the Newsletter more to keep in touch and let you know what I am up to in more detail. I know many of you already receive the Newsletters, but if you don't and you would like to stay in touch, you can Join Here and continue to receive regular-ish updates in your inbox.

I hope, you will continue to join me and my stitching meanderings (until I come back). 

Best Stitches Always,

Anna XXX











Comments

  1. Hi Anna, Time is precious and creativity a life force. I appreciate your past posts and enjoy seeing what you are doing on Instagram.
    All the best.
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fully understand what you mean with all of this, Anna, but unfortunately I'm not on Facebook any longer (I don't actively use my account), and I don't have an Instagram account. Nonetheless I wish you more time and therefore lots of creativity in the near future.
    I hope you still will post on your miniatures blog..?? I'll miss you tough!
    Take care!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's o.k Anna , you have a good and refreshing long rest :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna completely understand. Can’t wait to see your new ideas and creations. Taking time is important something I think we have all learnt more about in the last year while dealing with lockdowns. Time to slow a little and concentrate on what we want most is the way to go. Take care and keep on creating all the wonderful stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes doing the same old thing becomes a rut and you just need to do things different. Although I enjoy your blogs, I will still see you on social media. If you return to the blog, I will be here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anna! Enjoy your break! Time off can allow for free thinking and creativity to blossom! I am not on instagram or facebook, so I will just have to wait for updates! But no rush! :):)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts