I am back...

... and feel as if I have hit the ground running. I cannot believe it has already been two whole weeks since I got back.

I had a fabulous time away, making new friends and catching up with family and friends in both England and Denmark, before enjoying the life of a tourist in and around Barcelona. Thank you so much to everyone who helped make it such an amazing trip.

I knew, I would be busy when I got back.... Beating Around the Bush kicks off on the 5th of October and I still have so much to do. I know I have talked about it before, but it is such a buzz, with enthusiastic stitchers from all over Australia and indeed the world coming together and I really love teaching and being part of it.

DAWN CHORUS - 2 day workshop


PURPLE GRACE - 1 day workshop
BROTHER RABBIT  - 3 day workshop





























This year I will be teaching 6 days of classes: The NEW 'Dawn Chorus' crewel embroidery pattern. This was such a lovely pattern to stitch and I am really looking forward to sharing it with others. There is still places available in that group, so if you are in Adelaide on 6th and 7th of October and want to join us, I am sure the good people at INSPIRATIONS will be able to help you join the class.
The 'Purple Grace' is always fun and a good practise in crewel shading and perfect, plump padded satin stitch.
I am particularly excited about the luxury of the 3 day workshop that has been introduced this year. It is just perfect for 'Brother Rabbit' and will give the everyone time to properly explore and practise all elements of this project during class time - such luxury!
As well as all the classes I will have a stand at the most amazing MARKET DAY on Saturday 8, October at Immanual College, Novar Gardens. As you can probably imagine, my 'kit packing department' (that's when I wear the 'kit-packer-hat and my one and only best kit packer helper, Heidi joins me for some kit-packing fun) is kept fairly busy these days.

On the topic of MARKET DAYS....


... SAVE THE DATE...
19 November
for ETSY made local

... just imagine a whole street full of handmade and vintage goodies! 

Next post: Stitching updates... pinky-promise

Anna x


Comments

  1. Happy you are back safe and sound. Can't wait to see more of your drifting man; thanks for sharing your process.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts