Show time...

First and foremost!
Thank you, thank you so, so much to everyone who took the time to vote for the picture of my Nautilus in TAFA photo contest! It is no secret that I love what I do and I am completely overwhelmed by your amazing support and so thankful for the acknowledgement of my work - just amazing!


The first two days at the Adelaide Sewing, Stitching and Hand Craft Show, my first big show, have been great fun. Sharing the little stand with my friend Michele and her wonderful quilts is just such a pleasure and I have had a great couple of days with lots, and lots of chatting to like-minded friends. It makes a really nice change from working at home on my own!


I was really upset on Friday that my new cards had not arrived in time but thankfully they came in the post on Friday and I spent last night packing. They will be in the SHOP as soon as I am able to get a couple of decent pictures...
There is one more cay tomorrow, so if you are in Adelaide (and don't feel like watching the football) do pop by and say hello.


As part of my getting ready for the show I finally got around to do something I have been wanting to do for some time: Set up a website! Yep, www.annascottembroidery.com.au is up and running. Well, the main page is anyway. I am a little bit proud of this little project of mine. I am not IT wizz by any stretch of the imagination and since I am not in a position to pay anyone to do it for me I have been putting it in the 'too hard' basket for some time. In essence, all I wanted was a page to link the shop and blog as well as having somewhere to list my classes and courses (still to come - I simply ran out of time before the show so that is on next weeks 'to do' list) and I am really happy with how this little project of mine turned out.

As much as both Stitching show and website is great fun, I am seriously looking forward to getting my hands back onto needle and thread next week.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Anna x


Comments

  1. The new site looks great, Anna! Nice and clean. You will love having it. What platform did you use? You can make it look more seamless with your blog if you add the same tabs over here by creating pages (you can have up to 20 pages on Blogger). Then, for the content, you choose the url option for the page on your site. I would also suggest setting up several galleries of images showcasing the different styles or themes you have.

    And, your display at the show looks great, too! I'm glad that it's going well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts