Starry Night Winner


It is a beautiful Wednesday morning in Adelaide and time to draw the winner of the Starry Night ornaments...


Thanks you so much for all your comments - I have had a great time reading them. There are some fun and fabulous Christmas ornament stories amongst them and I am so glad I am not alone in my lack of Christmas tree and decorations. Mind you, reading all these has brought the spirit of Christmas to my house - perhaps the box of decorations (not the tree) will come out after all.


GIVE AWAY - The winner is... 

'Arts Crafts and Scraps' - Congratulations! Hopefully these will get to you in time to help dress your half naked tree.
Please email me with your postal details and I will get them in the mail for you right away.

The pattern will be here until Christmas. They really are very quick to make, so if you didn't win I hope you will have the time to enjoy making your own.

Have a lovely Wednesday, everyone.
Anna X

(I numbered your comments and used random.org to draw the winner)

Comments

  1. these are gorgeous Anna, Season's Greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy holidays and thanks for sharing your creative inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts