In the post

Look what came in the post today....


Don't they look fabulously tempting! But no, as tempting as it might be these yarns are not for a new project. My little task this coming weekend is (sadly) not stitching a new crewel design. No, I know exactly what I will be doing this weekend - I will be packing crewel kits to restock my terribly, embarrassingly depleted shop


I have already prepared the fabric pieces. I know all too well how much you just want to get stuck into the 'serious' business of stitching when you get a new kit, so I make sure the designs are already marked on the fabric. On my bench is a neat stack of traced linen all ready to go and all they were waiting for was the yarn. It will be really nice to 'fill the shelves'.

Enjoy the rest of the week,
Anna

Comments

  1. Looks like something you will find very satisfying to have completed!!!LOL!

    I hope to be able to do that myself one fine day....=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is satisfying when they are all packed and neatly piled up :-)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colours! I've just started stitching the Tulipa scissors case, I get the feeling I'll be browsing your shop again very soon :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts