Heaps of Hoops

I seem to have hoops on the go all over the place at the moment and I am not sure if that is a good or a bad thing...
Two of them are taken up by the Partridge in a Pear project.


I did a bit more work on the partridge last week. It may not quite look like a bird yet, but the piece for the body is ready now.


It is sitting, patiently waiting, in one hoop together with a wired leaf. 


In another hoop is the main embroidery - almost done. All that is left to do on that piece is to complete the pear. This one is done in raised stem stitch over a very padded felt shape. There is so little left to be done that I am now quite puzzled as to why I didn't finish it while I was at it?

Perhaps I will get to it tomorrow?

Best Stitches,
Anna X

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts