Dragonflies

I have just finished 'Over the Pond' - tying the last thread tail off just 10 min ago and wanted to share the result right away....


I am so happy with how it turned out. No matter how well I try and plan things and envisage how the result will be, I never really know until the piece is finished.
I am not quite sure what to do with it now. Perhaps it would make a really beautiful bag - what do you think?


I can now get on with preparing the notes and putting the kits together, but not now. Right now, I am going to head out into the glorious autumn sunshine and potter in the garden and play with the puppy.

I wish you all a Happy and safe Easter,
Best stitches,
Anna

Comments

  1. I can see why you are delighted with 'Over the pond'. Just lovely! It can be a challenge wondering what to do with a completed embroidery. It would have to be a very special bag for a very special purpose. Sometimes I find it helps to put a piece away until inspiration strikes - I think it may be called procrastination...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - I am the grand-master of procrastination. If it wasn't because I need this in a presentable way for classes it would be heading straight for the 'work it out later' pile.

      Delete
  2. Sooo pretty! Look forward to seeing a kit soon! Happy Easter �� Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours ! A very special book cover maybe ? Happy Easter !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great idea with a book cover. Happy Easter.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. Can't wait til the kit is available.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts