I am still here...

I certainly had no intention to be away from the blog for so long, but I have absolutely no idea where the last couple of weeks went!
I do know that last Sunday I taught these;


It was a fabulous day. Everyone got so much done and I am sure most will finish their Sweet Honeysuckle when we meet again in a couple of weeks. I know how easy it is to pop a class project in your cupboard to 'be finished later' only to forget about it and move onto other things. So I try to create class projects that can pretty much be completed during the workshop - it seems to have worked for this one. Hurray.



I had made extra kits for both the mini version and the larger Sweet Honeysuckle, so if anyone would like one let me know. There are so many little bits in kits so they were rather fiddly to put together and I am not sure I will be doing more in a hurry. So before I put them in the shop as a general listing, I thought I would let you know so that I can list them for you as 'reserved' via Etsy. Just send me an email. How does that sound?

Both kits have everything you will need for the embroidery; fabrics, threads, needles, wire, beads etc. and full instructions with diagrams. The small one is AU$40 and the large AU$55.



I do promise to move onto something else - and I do have a couple of things and ideas I want to share with you, hopefully doing the week. 

In the meantime, enjoy your weekend, 
Anna x

Comments

  1. Anna, these are really beautiful. Will the patterns be available as a digital download at any time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there and thank you.
      Yes, I am hoping to get both sets of notes adapted for digital download in the next couple of weeks.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely Beautiful! I really know how much work it takes to do something like this. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful embroidery work, I love it. You really have an eye for design.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts